Pradeep Mahadeshwar is a visual artist working in London. Mahadeshwar graduated from the Government Institute of Printing Technology, Mumbai, in 1994. Since then he has exhibited his work throughout India- most notably in three solo shows in the cities of Dehli (Cologram), Mumbai (Kamalnayan Bajaj Gallery) and Pune (Vaishwik Gallery). In 2010 he came to London to pursue an MA Printmaking from Bucks New University and London Print Studio. This has resulted in the publishing of two books on his practice, London Gateways and Yantra. His MA degree show was held at both London Print Studio and Bucks New University with the presentation of new videos, sculptures, prints and installations.
- MA Printmaking, School of Fine Art, Bucks New University & London Print Studio, London, UK. 2011-2012.
- Diploma in Printing Technology, Government Institute of Printing Technology, Mumbai, India. 1996.
- Fusion, Vaishwik Gallery, Pune, India. May 2006.
- Digital Pigments, Kamalnayan Bajaj Gallery, Mumbai, India. April 2010.
- Meanwhile, Cologram, Delhi, India. August 2010.
- Magnify Multiply, London Print Studios, London. December 2011.
- MA Degree Show, Bucks New University, London. December 2011.
- MA Interim Show, Bucks New University, London. May 2011.
- Fantasy is Toxic, at Rose Garden, New Bucks, High Wycombe, UK. June 2011.
- Co-existance, Sakshi Gallery, Mumbai, India, 2004.
- Germs in Water, Mumbai Exhibition Centre, India, 2003.
- Yantra, MA Dissertation, Bucks New University. 2012.
- London Gateways: A Story of Beginnings 2, self-published. 2012.
- London Gateways: A Story of Beginnings 1, self-published. 2011.
Printing & Design Experience
- Creative Head for advertising agency Studio Link Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India. 1998-2010.
- Computer graphics tutor and visualiser, Fotosoft Graphics Institute, Mumbai, India. 1997.
- Chief printing supervisor, Malti Arts Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, India. 1996.
- Core member of the winning team for: Screen Awards for Best Film Publicity Design (For film Raaz), 2003.
- Silver Award for the Calendar Show, Germany, 2001.
- Core member of the winning team for: Screen Awards for Best Film Publicity Design (For the film Vaastav), 1999.
- Core member of the winning team for: Screen Awards for Best Film Publicity Design (For the film Hazar Chaurasi ki Maa), 1998.